…audio loopers for professional guitar systems!!!
Transparent sound with the best professional grade Burr Brown OPA line driver for zero loss of tone or touch dynamics. Silent switching and full MIDI compatibility. Tour grade construction, simple to setup and control.
MLC LS 10/6 Audio Looper:
- perfectly transparent sound
- ultra-clean sound
- signal to noise ration comparable to CD quality recording s(102dB)
- no dynamic loss
- full bandwidth
- silent, click-free switching, even in high gain level
- MIDI compatibility, PC commands and CC commands
- six relay contact closures (S1-S6) for devices utilizing switch to ground functions
- high grade low noise line driver (BURR BROWN OPA Line Driver)
- alternating or direct current operation
- Handcrafted in Gdansk, Poland
LS10/6 is equipped with 10 effect loops, 6 switches ground separated. LS10/6 is controlled by MIDI PC ( Program Change ) and CC (Control Change) commands over 16 MIDI channels. LS10/6 is compatible with any type of MIDI controller capable of sending PC and CC commands, but to ensure proper operation and maximum effectiveness we recommend using MLC controllers.
The effects loop can be hooked up with:
- 10 mono effects (10 effects plugged in before the amplifier)
- 10 mono effects (10 effects plugged in the amplifier’s FX LOOP)
By dividing the loop into two sections we can plug in:
- 10 mono effects (6 before the amplifier and 4 in the amplifier’s FX LOOP)