Our FX line of MIDI controllers were built with one goal in mind: To be the most dependable, easy to use, and functional guitar system controller on the planet. Bulletproof tour grade construction, MAC & PC compatibility, and infinite MIDI options to give you full control over your rig….no comprises!
The new ergonomic aluminum casing, equipped with an alphanumeric LED display and high-quality buttons ensure longevity and operational ease.
This controller has the same features as his bigger brother, the FX–25. Just 1 preset less, but packed in a smaller, compact-sized, convenient housing, which makes it perfect for medium or small sized guitar/bass rigs. Although it`s small size, it stil can send 27 CCs and take care up to 2 expression pedals, and with a help of a big, transparent 15-digit dislpay, it allows you master over even a complicated rig.
MLC FX-25 ACE features:
- Send PC (Program Change) & CC (Control Change),
- 5 preset switches (blue LED),
- One PRESET can send 47 midi comends ( 27 CC, 16 PC, 2 exp. pedals, 2 virtual exp. pedals )
- 27 direct access switches ( momentary or latch ) for send CC comends (5 on foot 7 on hand & 15 virtual),
- Quick SAVE button (press and hold 2nd to store your settings),
- Bank UP & DOWN switches – scroll through banks/songs without activating presets,
- 64 banks/songs, each one containing 5 presets
- Two (global and per preset) expression pedal port,
- Two (per preset) virtual expression pedal,
- Large easy-to-read 15-digit red LED display (3 numeric & 12 alpha numeric),
- Direct access switches assignable up to 7 groups
- 7 set lists
- Heavy-duty stomp switches, CARLING TYPE
- Expression pedal port calibration,
- Software upgrades & editing software for your PC/Mac via USB2.0,
- Easy copying presets, banks/songs, setlists,
- Easy naming presets/songs, setlists, midi channels, direct access switches and more,
- Individual configuration for direct access switches to operate as latching type or hold type,
- TAP TEMPO MODE for switch (S5, S6, S11, S12) momentary or latch – preset change won`t mess up in your tempo stored in effect processors,
- Sends 127 Midi Program Change Commands on 16 separate user defined Midi channels,
- Standard (5-pin) MIDI IN jack,
- Heavy-duty RACK LINK connection (midi out & power),
- Powered by 9VAC/600mA adapter (included),
- Lightweight aluminum chassis,
On the back panel there is a MIDI IN/OUT, power supply input, 2 expression pedal plugs, RACK LINK input and a USB port used for programming the device with the included software.
The FX-25ACE works with:
- Effects loops,
- Sound processors,
- Amplifiers (equipped with a MIDI control module),
- All RS-10 midi controlled devices.